The Clash is a jacket that uses top of the food chain goat perforation leather coupled with premium airborne cowhide leather, north of 1mm in thickness. Roland Sands uses a 3 dye, 3 wax, 3 leather tumble process to bring out the unique qualities in the stain and texture of this jacket. It has an aggressive, asymmetrical cafe design. Armor pockets are integrated within the gold satin liner. Accordion stretch panels on the sides give a bit of stretch and movability for the riding position and juxtapose the leather quilting on the shoulders nicely. The collar is a rolled suede for anti-chaffing.
- "Blackstone" supple top grain cowhide (0.8mm-0.9mm thickness)
- Shorty snap collar, offset zipper and front zip pockets
- Aggressive riding fit with rotated, pre-curved sleeves, dropped back lingth and relaxed collar opening
- Quilted accents, Perforated leather interior trims
- Zip close side, cuffs and interior chest pocket
- Armor ready shoulder, elbow and back protector pockets